Coke Zero tastes like sh*t

Squall7 said:
Actually, Coke Zero has the exact same ingredients in as Diet Coke. Believe me, I've looked at the different ingredients, cos I have to make sure it's got no Aspartame in, cos my fiance is allergic to it (which it does have it in).

Coke Zero is quite sad really, cos it's the same, only marketed differently. I prefer Pepsi to Coke, but prefer Dr Pepper to Either, simply because Coke tastes rancid when it's flat, but Dr Pepper is nice (as is to a lesser extent Pepsi flat).
I told you all :p I love it when people Agree with me :)

MetroidZ said:
had it today, regular coke is better. zero put me off all cokes now.

also, dont buy big macs and diet coke. looks weird. :tard:

I won't be having the Big Macs and Diet Coke problem anytime soon, being that I don't eat meat, therefor, no Big Macs for me :p

MetroidZ said:
yeh, but regular is worse for your health if thats what ur worried about.

Actually, they're both just as bad. They add hazardous chemicals to the "Coke Zero" and "Diet Coke" crap. As for the regular Coke, it has less chemicals but more sugar, which turns to fat and is also hazardous. They are both just as unhealthy.

Wiired said:
I think Big Macs are disgustin... Gerkins (can't spell... well I don't think I can :lol:) are effin horrible..

That's because they're practically plastic and are so bad for you that it can hardly be described as food...much less edible food...

~Marisa~ said:
Actually, they're both just as bad. They add hazardous chemicals to the "Coke Zero" and "Diet Coke" crap. As for the regular Coke, it has less chemicals but more sugar, which turns to fat and is also hazardous. They are both just as unhealthy.
i heard somewhere (i dont know where) that youre more likely to get cancers when you drink diet soda than if you drink non-diet.

Wiired said:
Get cancer from drinkin... don't believe that for a second
yeh, if they knew that they wouldnt allow it to be sold; even if its a probability. they probably done crappy tests that dont make any sense.

Back