Any one need a clan? if you do read what i got to say! you can be any level!! any rank!!! cod 4!!!! or cod 5!!!! and you can join the Kill3r Cr3w and all you got to do is put (KC) or [KC] next to ur name and ur in! just ask me and it is a 100% yes that you are aloud to join the clan!!

www.freewebs.com/camando2

Killer i played with you online i'm sure my username is Nomak add me sometime. Your pretty good :) I dunno if i'll be on long tonight cuz i'm going back on campus. I'll join though

if you're any good and are looking for a clan to join join the Rampage Crew (RC)

if you're good enough you can join (no noobs). i'll kill you so easily you're going to cry to your mommy and daddy

okay well private message me or go to:

rcftw.tk

and chat with
TORCH btw im torch..
thanks guys and good luck... you're gonna need it

look i will own anyone who thinks they are good at this game, no joke....
anyway if you want to join the clan im in you must be good enough to join (no noobs). go to rcftw.tk and tell them TORCH sent you... im TORCH by the way and i will own you so bad you're gonna wish you had a new ahole.

rcftw.tk

Hi, guys

I've been playing cod4 on the wii now for about three r four days...takes alot of getting use to even after i remapped on the buttons anyways my friends code in cod4 is 270638917020 if anybody wants to add me. Im sure quite a few of you have slaughtered my butt on the battlefield lmao! cod4 270638917020

Yo, im willing 2 add any1. Send me ur code on my page, and ill add u ASAP

My Friend Code for COD:4950 6358 0868
My name in COD: PUBL1] 3N3MY

Back