added all of the above

:papermario:Hey killers...
I just got modern war reflex before chrissy and look'n for a few friend to battle with, I'm adding you all to my friends list as we speak and would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to return the favour.
my fc is:

if your man enough to take me on, then bring it.

see you out there.....

ps. don't forget to add my wii number aswell, I currently also have wii speak, so if you wana chat let me know so I can send you that code aswell.

ninja.gif
Cheers
ninja.gif

added all the above, now your turn...

Hey killers...
I just got modern war reflex before chrissy and look'n for a few friend to battle with, I'm adding you all to my friends list as we speak and would greatly appreciate if you could take the time to return the favour.
my fc is:

if your man enough to take me on, then bring it.

see you out there.....

ps. don't forget to add my wii number aswell, I currently also have wii speak, so if you wana chat let me know so I can send you that code aswell.

ninja.gif
Cheers
ninja.gif

Hey, guys, I am Axtlar, known as AXTLR in Brawl, and got a new Wii, because last one broke, therefore, I got new friend codes for every game, so please whoever wants to add me to Brawl, pm me. This is my info:

AXTLR
1763-3497-7464

I also have games like: Strikers Charged, DBZ 3, NiGHTS, Animal Crossing,TMNT Smash Up, and Castlevania Judgment, so let me know via pm if you have them and wanna add me

Add me if you want just tell me you did but actually do it people say "I'll add you" but they don't so I erase their number

Ok, I added Muny, Fancy Feet, and Eddy, so be sure to add me as well, guys!
and let me know if you have those online games I mentioned above to add you to them too!

Back