Anyone knocked over there Wii yet?

I was upstairs showing my dad the Wii (he rly likes the bowling BTW) n a few times i wacked my dogs in the face with the Wiimote, but anyway my dog was running bac n forth cause she thought i was throwing something 4 her when i would roll my ball n she knocked my wii over once but it still works so thats a good thing.

Mine hasnt fallen yet, hopefully it never will, but i have yanked the sensor bar off from the tv and it came crashing down to the ground. It was horrible! Its fine though. :ee5k:

100_0517.jpg

its funny i see this thread today,i was on my pc, my lil 6 year old brother was playing a vc game(street fighter 2 to be exact) i warned him to not back up or the wii will fall and he wont live to see 7, welll...he did it anyways, he got to excited, and bam, on the floor, i look and the top of the gamecube slot is off, well it broke, n i yelled so much my freakin throat hurt afterwards, so i had to order 1 from nintendo..for 1 buck(3.19 including tax)

i tried to super glue it(bad idea, i almost got a little part stuck in there, and if i didnt get it out, i wouldnt be able to put another slot cover over)...scary moment

That same thing happened to me, but luckily I got my GC cover back on. I was player Paper Mario 2 and didn't realize how short the GC controllers are. Nintendo should have made them a bit longer. Anyways, I leaned back and the Wii standing next to the TV dropped and the front cover came off. Snapped back in thankfully. Atleast the Wii controllers are wireless. Thank you Nintendo for that.

I have you all beat, i live in a dorm on campus, and we were using it ont he projector in the main lobby. After we were done i brought it to my room and put it on my bed cause i was too lazy to hook it back up again. I played on my computer for a while, then was gana get ready for bed. I go to grab my PJ's and BANG! the wii falls off my bed. thing is my bed is lofted to the celing, literaly 7 feet in the air, and it fell onto hard tile. The gamecube door had poped out and theres a dent in the corner, part of the sides where the 2 parts meet had poped out a little, but i got it back together, then tryed it, it worked!!! i was so glad i didnt kill it. just goes to proove to you that nintendo is the best!

My Wii fell from about 5 or six feet, and is working just fine! Nintendo makes some pretty tough consoles. Gamecube survived a huge fall from off a staircase (it was an accident... kinda) One of my dumbass friends let a wii remote go during tennis, and the remote dented the wall, but still looks and works fine.

Wow...6 feet, that is intense.

Good to know though because the other day my wii was dropped 3 feet to the ground and I was worried that it's life was over but so far it's been working fine. However it was a pretty scary moment!

I had it fall onto the carpet about 2 1/2 feet down, I fixed that and moved it to a safer spot. No problems with it, working fine.

well once i was playing it and since my wiis on the botto(on the floor)and my sensor bars on the top.well so my mom was cleaning the top of the tv and Bang the sensor bar fall down 7 feet lukuly it got caught on the handel of the tv tray but if it didnt it would have hit my wii(god loves me)

Back