A have a REAL Wii!!! O_O

i dont get it am i the only one whose thinking of this question in my head? Or am i missing something else?

What do u mean real Wii? they never even came out yet so how did u get the Wii? Is the Wii and wiimote real or fake? (obviously u did some stuff like making the books fall by pushing a button, which was edited that way lol). Also, give me proof that that video was u cuz i dont c ANYTHING that resembles that it was u, jenova

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
i dont get it am i the only one whose thinking of this question in my head? Or am i missing something else?

What do u mean real Wii? they never even came out yet so how did u get the Wii? Is the Wii and wiimote real or fake? (obviously u did some stuff like making the books fall by pushing a button, which was edited that way lol). Also, give me proof that that video was u cuz i dont c ANYTHING that resembles that it was u, jenova

Uh... dude... it's made of paper. xD

Kumoriken said:
...BWAAAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA! xD
Jenova, we're surrounded by retards. >.<
...And you're ignoring me, aren't you? >.<

I LOVE YOUR CATCH PHRASE!

I brought the Wii into school, and wipped it out in math class, and showed my teacher. He looked at me, and said "Larry, you have too much time on your hands." Then I said "I'll sell it to ya for $220 bucks! =D"

Kumoriken said:
...BWAAAHAHAHAAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHA! xD
Jenova, we're surrounded by retards. >.<
...And you're ignoring me, aren't you? >.<
well actully your not all sourrounded by retards...and eum yeah...i don't think im a retard

Jenova said:
I brought the Wii into school, and wipped it out in math class, and showed my teacher. He looked at me, and said "Larry, you have too much time on your hands." Then I said "I'll sell it to ya for $220 bucks! =D"
Once again....
"Nice, Jenova." xD

Get someone to like... Tape everything you do. xD I so wanna see this ****.

Kumoriken said:
Once again....
"Nice, Jenova." xD

Get someone to like... Tape everything you do. xD I so wanna see this ****.

I'm ganna start bringing my camera around with me when I do retarded things.

Like today also, my freind came home on the bus. And just when we were about to get off, he sprayed the bus driver with a shitload of silly string. We ran off, sat there watching the bus, and she started running up the hill twords us! I took out some more silly string, and we both had two cans of it. We hid behind the bushes. So, the bus driver comes up, looks around, and starts to walk back, when we pop out of the bushes and shoot her. xD....

We got in TROUBLE... o.o

Jenova said:
I'm ganna start bringing my camera around with me when I do retarded things.

Like today also, my freind came home on the bus. And just when we were about to get off, he sprayed the bus driver with a shitload of silly string. We ran off, sat there watching the bus, and she started running up the hill twords us! I took out some more silly string, and we both had two cans of it. We hid behind the bushes. So, the bus driver comes up, looks around, and starts to walk back, when we pop out of the bushes and shoot her. xD....

We got in TROUBLE... o.o
Nice. xD I so wish I lived... Whereverthehell you live. xP Sounds eventful.

Kumoriken said:
Nice. xD I so wish I lived... Whereverthehell you live. xP Sounds eventful.

Wading River, New York. =)

Back