1v1 brawl league

GCommander vs. DG~X (#0136)

[video=youtube;qfDPbHwO4lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfDPbHwO4lQ[/video]

Match results:
Ike vs. Mr. Game & Watch @ Final Destination - GCommander
Snake vs. Meta Knight @ Battlefield - GCommander
GCommander wins 2-0

If anyone wants to use texture hacks in their videos, just let me know which textures you want (via PM) and provide a link to download it.

That's a brawl+ 1vs1 if I'm not mistaking?
(snake can't plant mines that quick can he?
Is that allowed?

Last edited:
@BlueWhistler: That was not Brawl+, it was regular Brawl with some texture hacks. Brawl+ matches are allowed but both players have to have the same version of the codes.

Alright Mystic I'm on for a few, let's do this! :D

Although I have to point out that the "tonight" in that post was actually a couple days ago.

EDIT: My Wii says the FC in your signature is "incorrect." Not sure what is going on there.

Last edited:
Alright Mystic I'm on for a few, let's do this! :D

Although I have to point out that the "tonight" in that post was actually a couple days ago.

EDIT: My Wii says the FC in your signature is "incorrect." Not sure what is going on there.

ah, i see i put a 6 instead of a 5

To all newcomers: I'll add your stats shortly. You can go ahead and brawl now, though. Make sure you save the brawls.

Alright, I challenge anybody for an official. Who is up for it?

I'd especially like to play you again, GCommander. I thought I played poorly last time...with those SDs and all.

Last edited:
They won't be longer than 3 minutes because you are supposed to set the game to three minutes.

You did read the rules, right?

Just in case you don't know the guidelines to playing, here's a snippet.

1v1 League Rules said:
Match Guidelines

-All challenges will be best 2 out of 3 1v1 Brawls.
-2 stock.
-Items or no items will be agreed by the players.
-Agreed stage will be used.
-3-minute time (unrestricted time are each optional if you have a camera yourself, but it must be recorded and sent).
-Brawls that come down to SUDDEN DEATH will not count and a new Brawl must be played to replace it.
-Saving and sending match video is mandatory.

If you don't know how to save a match, they are also in the rules. Just go to the first post in the first page.

Last edited:
Back