Wii 'tips n tricks'

does anyone know if the datel freeloader disc will allow me to play uk games on a us wii ( I foolishly bought a wii overseas without realising they were region locked) Yes I know I am sad and should have known

Probably best to get a WiiKey modchip. I've heard mixed reviews on freeloader...

GeorgeE said:
does anyone know if the datel freeloader disc will allow me to play uk games on a us wii ( I foolishly bought a wii overseas without realising they were region locked) Yes I know I am sad and should have known

Not sure if this has been posted.

When viewing videos on your SD card if you press down on the d-pad it will make the audio on the video HIGH pitch like the Chipmunks. Also the 1 and 2 bottom control fast forward and rewind when viewing video.

Hey im new on my wii and need some freind lmao :S here my freind code :D
7429-9909-4249-0515 please add me :D

a trick i found helpful that they left out:

if your disk slot is glowing from updates, you don't have to turn the power on and off to stop it, you can just hit "reset"

How do I get my 3 months of Nintendo Power free ??

I have registered the Wii Console as well as Zelda, Mario and Wii Play and can find nothing about 3 free months ??

PLMK and thanks,

Dash

Dashingw said:
I have registered the Wii Console as well as Zelda, Mario and Wii Play and can find nothing about 3 free months ??

PLMK and thanks,

Dash

im not sure if this deal is still around.

To stay alive while waiting for SSBB play other games p.s SSBB PWNS FACE X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X) X)

JMiller said:
Just make a small chopping movement and the ball with launch over the net. If you shake the Wiimote from side to side really fast you can volley almost every shot.

miller
Hey Miller,

I am a Wii newbie and I love tennis. I am pretty good at it but I often miss my backhand. I can't tell if I am swinging too early or too late. Any advice would be appreciated.

Go to this site at the bottom for a free points for a Wii. All you have to do is fill our surveys, rack up point, and get enough for a Wii. It is legit, just use my link so we both get a referral, so what ever points i make you get a percent, and what ever points you get i get a percent. Just at least check it out. I have not got a Wii from here, but i have gotten 2 controllers.

http://www.prizerebel.com/index.php?r=165148

Back