What's up with Pokemon?

That'd be like eating an Ostritch egg, lol. I bet it'd be really rich and tasty, lol. ... What about a Blissey egg, though?

Even better. Not only would it taste awesome, but it heals you and makes you friendlier.

A Happiny egg? Now that would be like eating stone soup.

Oy, when did this turn into a debate in what humans in the series eat? =,=

OH, Wiichat.

What would the different be between a Chansey egg and a Blissey egg?

So..they eat burgers made from ground Miltank? o_o

Blissey is the evolved form, so the egg's probably tastier and richer.

Yes, burgers are made from Miltank. And hotdogs are... well, you know. :p ... Wait. What kind of eggs do you think people eat in pokemon? o.o

What if the flavor of the egg gets worse when Chansey evolves? =P

Omg, Pidgey eggs? LMAO That probably works!

Torchic eggs. It's basically a chicken pokemon. So... I'd eat it's eggs (or maybe it would be Blaziken eggs?)

Ya, it'd probably be Torchic/Combusken/Blaziken eggs, considering Combusken is the "Young Fowl" pokemon (if I remember correctly). Pidgey eggs is like... Chickadee eggs.

I'm pretty sure that Torchic is the closest pokemon to a chicken.

And someone said bacon... I think I'd use a Grumpig, or Spoinky, for bacon.

Oh well, I think this thread got a little off track, lol. It started as rihopo asking why pokemon would allow humans to rule them when they're obviously higher in the food chain... and we talk about how humans eat pokemon XD.
I'm going to go check the new thread I made, so I'll check in on this one to see if anything interesting starts happens later.

I liked this anime when I was young.
but for now, I don't like it anymore
because there were so many pokemons
added in its new series. I don't even
know the characters well. they are
different now. :D

I forgot about this thread...

Pokemon anime sucks, period. Not sure about the original japanese dub, but I now realize that it's terrible both now and in the past. Screw the anime, the games ftw.

Pokemon is plural for itself, btw. You don't need to add an S. :p

Back