The CoT Official Thread!

sasuke747

#1 Sonic Fan.
Aug 1, 2006
England.
Ok then, this is a Official Clasher of Threads thread! woot! an Anime Lounge :D
now this is the 1st test :D

1.Who is Naruto's Father?
2.Who is in the Hyuga clan except the ones that are really known?
3.What did Sakura have before the forehead protecter!

Last edited:
all i knwo is naruto use to have goggles before the head whatever, but thats naruto, and as far as my knowledge of naturo goes is that the writer/drawer of the comic book got tired of drawing the goggles so thats why he made everyone have the head band thing

Nah it wasnt that :p the Forehead Protectors are the Symbol of which Village you come from :) and Naruto Graduated :)

psh whatever all i know is he got tired of drawing goggles for naruto
thoes things can be invented AFTER he got tired!

Holy $h1t! That's awsome, it looks like there's gonna be a 1P mode...and 4P battling! w00t!

It's just to bad it's not comin out for the Wii:(

yah but isnt it gonna be for gamecube? go to youtube.com and search naruto clash of the ninja 2 or whatever, theres tons of vids, there was a 4 player huge fight one i saw it looked awesome

yea i know I have the 3rd game JAP version but i can't play it :/ damn Region Code, My friend used to have a stupid adapter thing that lets you play any games

sasuke747 said:
yea i know I have the 3rd game JAP version but i can't play it :/ damn Region Code, My friend used to have a stupid adapter thing that lets you play any games
Agggh, not cool...

Since this is a Naruto all-around thread...it could be a Naruto gallery too right?:rolleyes:

heres my fan art, soemthign i never got....

Attachments

• lol.GIF
    lol.GIF
    8.9 KB · Views: 1,475
Back