New Super Mario Bro's: Wii Offical Discussion

I have not purchased a wii yet, but plan on it for Christmas, and my kids and I are SMB fans from SNES (y, been a while).

Anyways, can someone tell me what the screen does when you have 4 players and someone is good and ahead, and someone is slow and behind?

I'd like to know how the game handles this b4 buying.

Thx

Everyone has to stay together, if someone goes through a pipe everyone else goes with them.

Can someone please help me out? I have beat the game and am now going back to get the star coins I missed. I started back into world 1 and now I can't go any further? I'm stuck in world 1. What have done wrong?

Multiplayer Issue! Need help!

In multi-player mode, how do you fly with someone holding on to you? It shows a pic in the instruction book, and I've seen a video of it on the Nintendo channel, but we have not been able to do it. I thought you just picked up the person that had the propeller hat, then they shook the remote, but it won't work! Please help. It's not really halting gameplay, we have beat it and have all 5 save stars, but it's driving me nutz!:papermario:

I have not purchased a wii yet, but plan on it for Christmas, and my kids and I are SMB fans from SNES (y, been a while).

Anyways, can someone tell me what the screen does when you have 4 players and someone is good and ahead, and someone is slow and behind?

I'd like to know how the game handles this b4 buying.

Thx
If one person is standing behind, let's say a pipe, and the other people run ahead, the screen zooms out to a certain point, then it just smashes/kills you. Same is true in vertical worlds where you start at the bottom of a castle and have to go up, if one person lags too far behind, they die. The game does have a neat bubble feature though: if you are too far behind the other players and can't catch up, just hit the A button and it puts your character in an indestructible bubble. You then shake the remote until your bubble is caught up to the others, then it pops when you touch one of them.

Mistake.

Sorry to the people earlier that I was talking to. I said earlier some pages ago "You need all the star coins to get to world 9" for now that I have beat the game I understand now for that this statement is not true. You can still go to world 9 without all the star coins but you do need all the star coins if you are going to unlock all the levels of world 9.

Back