Mario Kart Updates (2/6)

Mario Kart Will Be So Sugary Sweet!:smilewinkgrin: Didnt Think Baby Peach Would Be In It Tho...She Might Turn Out To Be Good In Fact!:lol:

The more i read about this game the more i want it. Can't wait I think this is going to be a great year for wii and all wii owners, woohoo!:lol:

Wow, this is looking incredible. And for the record, I *am* in support of mii's for this title. If they're thinking of this much stuff, they must've had this game under top-notch secrecy for quite a while.

I'm really expecting [hoping?] Nintendo to finally nail online on the head with this game.

Mario Kart Wii + Online = AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!:cornut::cornut::cornut:
My Maths Equation For Mario Kart Wii!:lol:

Can't say I'm too hyped for this game...maybe it's because all of my attention is on Brawl. After being very disappointed with Mario Kart: Double Dash, I don't plan on buying another Mario Kart game. At the most, I will rent in then base my opinion from there. Who knows, this game could turn out to be more than I am expecting.

Don't shoot me.

I agree with whoever said it, I'm more looking forward to mario kart than brawl. I'll get brawl because its brawl, but I'll get mario kart because I'll be excited for it.

My friend is really hoping that you can do 4 player online from one wii. They need to make games that support such an option. It was disappointing that with strikers you could only do 2-players online at a time.

We don't know quite yet. It looks to be coming April 10 in Japan, the American date could come between May and August. (Unless it gets pushed back into the Holidays.. which is a possibility)

There's no such thing as "Ghosting." Your likely thinking of snaking.

Ghost data, however, is a ghost like racer that mimics the exact race that someone had at one point or another. It's a really smart concept that people can use to beat high scores on previous races. Now that we can download some of the best players' ghost data, we can see how we stack up to the best.

A ghost is a transparent racer that has a pre-determined route, a route which was previously used by an actual player.

Ghosts provide competition for people who don't have anyone else to play with. You can try to beat either your own, or someone else's ghost to become better.

However, I'm not completely sure why anyone would still be using ghosts if we've got online gameplay. I suppose it'd be pretty cool to race against a ghost of the best time ever on a particular course.

Skorp said:
My friend is really hoping that you can do 4 player online from one wii. They need to make games that support such an option. It was disappointing that with strikers you could only do 2-players online at a time.

Off-topic but you can play four player online with Strikers. Hopefully Mario Kart will be the same.

Haha, Levesque said it about 20x better than I did. But, I always enjoyed racing my old times, even when I had people to play with. It was just something entertaining to do.

@Spinty- He meant off one console. You can only play with two people off one console online. He's hoping that you can play splitscreen online with a total of 4 people. And I hope that it does too. With 12 total racers per race, I think there's a pretty good chance.

thanks nic7 and levesquelsking, i would rep you but it seems that i reped you both not to long ago and it says “you should spread the rep around before giving any to ________ again”

Back