LEFT 4 DEAD 2!!!!!!! thread

i dont finish work tilll 2, and start work next day at 7.00 that give me 9 hours to sleep. wake up, get ready, and get to work. so sorry im not playing tonight lol.

and squall thats 360 version iv no idea about PC version.

ALSO

Kim Swift, one of the geniuses behind Portal and a level designer for our upcoming addiction, sat down with Straight.com to explain how Realism Mode will work.
Swift says that the intent of Realism Mode is to give advanced players a more interesting and terrifying gameplay experience. One of the primary changes Swift mentioned was the removal of halos and other interface crutches from the game. Because of this, communication will become critical to survival. If a Survivor becomes separated from a group, even by a single turn, he may become lost much more easily. Weapons and supplies will still have halos, but only when players are “right on top of them,” making careful searching and exploration much more important than in regular gameplay.
Realism Mode will also affect weapon damage. Valve’s Yasser Malaika mentioned that shots that hit the body will be much less effective, forcing players to focus to get more headshots.
While Realism Mode is intended for advanced players and Expert difficulty, it can be combined with any difficulty setting in Campaign mode.

yeah foxy halos removed. lol SOOO hard. actually could be, in expert, also harder not to friendly fire

i dont finish work tilll 2, and start work next day at 7.00 that give me 9 hours to sleep. wake up, get ready, and get to work. so sorry im not playing tonight lol.

Eh? I don't get this

LOL i meant to say
i dont finish work tilll 10, and start work next day at 7.00 that give me 9 hours to sleep. wake up, get ready, and get to work. so sorry im not playing tonight lol.

and on that i got to go soon start in 1 hour

If a Survivor becomes separated from a group, even by a single turn, he may become lost much more easily. Weapons and supplies will still have halos, but only when players are “right on top of them,” making careful searching and exploration much more important than in regular gameplay.
Realism Mode will also affect weapon damage. Valve’s Yasser Malaika mentioned that shots that hit the body will be much less effective, forcing players to focus to get more headshots.

*drool*

yeah same dinner sounds quite fun, and it can be used on any difficulty

JUST GOT MY DEMO CODE :) cant wait to use it :)

GAH D'=

David, if you tease me I'll cry.

yeah i dont have time to play it though, im off to bed now, just got off work and working in 8 n half hours :( for 6 hours, then im a playing it all DAY :)

I'm sorry, but I really don't think Left For Dead 2 is gonna be that great. Personally I didn't find the first one to be that great? I never really understood why almost EVERYONE I met praised it? It had some bugs in it that just made the game horrible looking. Texture designs seemed to be sloppy. Just didn't really seem like a good game. They could have put a lot more effort into if you ask me. Now they are coming out with a new one, and it seems that hey only made minimal changes. Yes, you can now pick up things to hit zombies with... who cares? Thats the best they could come up with? From what I hear, it's the same thing. There are the same amount of campaigns and there really aren't that many new weapons. It seems that Valve might be getting lazy.

Either way, NOTHING will beat Dead Rising 2. 8,000 zombies on the screen at once is pushing the power of the 360 to the limits! I can't wait!

playing demo now ill give feedback when im finished 10 hours from now :)

Demo is So FREAKING AWESOME

I LOVE IT.
the variety of weapons, and the level design is sweet.
there is one MAJOR BUMMER though.

they felt the need to include the melee fatigue in campaign mode.
WHY..

but demo includes everything.

boomer bile bomb, is pretty cool as you may have guessed yeah it turns the horde on who it hits, (andyou cant friendly fire with it)

wandering with is there. but she didnt wander for me , she sounds very different but she just stands there.

im upset that the grenade launcher isnt in the demo. at least i never found it anywhere, over the 8 times i played. also no chainsaw in demo
sad.gif

defibrilator is cool, and Adrenaline is awesome, last not too long, but you go so fast heal, faster, revive faster, defibrilate very fast, reload faster, and run a hell of a lot faster. also no melee fatigue with it
smiley.gif

majority of melee weapons, are there. and they all seem to do a good job of decapitating,

ones i never saw in demo were. baseball bat (obviously)
crowbar
chainsaw

also one thing i really dont like charger he seems awfull no idea why, not to play as him as you cant in demo, but i dont like him, spitter seems to fit in well. and jackal is cool.

my fave character umm ellis or rochelle.
fave weapon combat shotgun
or ak47

fave melee weapon machette.

ur so lucky D:

not gonna read the whole post cause i dont wanna spoil it for myself till nov 3 or whenever the demo comes out

edit: this caught my eye

hey felt the need to include the melee fatigue in campaign mode.
WHY..

gdi the corner strategy no longer exists

not very hard in expert though, new weapons melee weapons, adrenaline all make it quite easy

Back