Hoenn Confirmed (Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire)

Neosquid

(owo)凸
Jan 25, 2009
Chireiden
Wii Online Code
6666-1020-6666-1020
[video]

After all these years, actual Ruby/Sapphire remakes have been confirmed. That video is all we have right now to my knowledge, so there's not much I can add to the OP.

Discuss speculation, what you want to see, what Pokemon you'll use, etc. Will obviously be used for updates about the games, as well.

Last edited:
Post reserved for updates and other information.

I want Mega Rayquaza. Or weird-design thing Rayquaza. Still not exactly sure what those are.

And what happened to that "Z" we were all waiting for? Are they still working on that?

I want Mega Rayquaza. Or weird-design thing Rayquaza. Still not exactly sure what those are.
Mega Rayquaza would be cool. I want Mega Sharpedo, Mega Swalot, and Mega Sableye myself.

And what happened to that "Z" we were all waiting for? Are they still working on that?
will probably still happen, emerald came after fr/lg iirc

I must know whether the games will add new features or remove existing ones like the last couple of games. At the very least, it should at least retain features from the original, like secret bases and such.

Y'know, Groudon and Kyogre's signature abilities cause quite a bit of disruption to the ecosystem...
Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Z? That doesn't sound right...you better get more creative with your names, Game Freak.

Anyone else think it should be Alpha Ruby and Omega Sapphire? I don't like seeing Omega before Alpha. And Water before Fire.

Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire, and Z?

*facepalm*

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Zygarde#Pok.C3.A9dex_entries_2

On the topic of Zygarde, it seems its secondary typing is the polar opposite of Rayquaza's...

HHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM... ... ...

I must know whether the games will add new features or remove existing ones like the last couple of games. At the very least, it should at least retain features from the original, like secret bases and such.

I speculated on this when rambling on about how great the P.S.S. is, and how for a (then suspected, now confirmed) RSE remake, P.S.S. secret bases would be grand. The possibilities are endless in how they could improve on secret bases thanks to all'a the connectivity XY introduced.

I honestly don't think that this is "Z", I know that two isn't a pattern, but we've gotten third versions in the same generations as remakes before. I don't understand the marketing benefit of not making a third version, or something like it, this time around.

Back