Graduation

Mitch2025 said:
British lit is the study of British literature (like Shakespeare). im not sure if your from the USA or England but if your from england i would guess you dont have that as a subject (or its called something else)
She lives in Whales. :) (or at least that's where she's from...) So i'm sure to her, it's just...Literature. :/ American lit for her.

I don't have Brit Lit yet, that's next year (9th grade, beginning of high school :O ). Right now I just recite stuff like Bush speeches, Deitry Bonhoeffer, poems, etc. Luckily, I have the gift of being able to read things pretty much one time and then I can recite it to you straight off the top of my mind...unfortunately, I don't have the skill of speaking...especially in front of crowds (I feel your pain, Mitch). All the other kids in my class do Speech & Debate, while I do Tennis and Drums (wouldn't trade either of them for anything :)). I'm MUCH more left-brained, meaning I excel in Math, Science, and am good at learning things by reading. Right brain is more verbal...:sick:

Don't understand why everyone says that the creativity is located in the right side of your brain, I use to draw creatures of all sorts and build huge lego ships (not using instructions, just imagination), etc....but i'm definitely left-brain dominant...

My MS is done on 5/12. Graduating HS is not nearly enough anymore....

Well i just finished my exams and i am officially DONE!!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!

Mitch2025 said:
Well i just finished my exams and i am officially DONE!!! NO MORE SCHOOL!!!! CELEBRATE GOOD TIMES, COME ON!!!

no more teachers no more books! no more teachers dirty looks!!!

dontcha know its time to blast "schools out" by alice cooper? :cornut:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
no more teachers no more books! no more teachers dirty looks!!!

dontcha know its time to blast "schools out" by alice cooper? :cornut:

EH, Van Halen's "Hot for teacher" is a better, more apt rendition of today's schools.....

Brawny said:
EH, Van Halen's "Hot for teacher" is a better, more apt rendition of today's schools.....

oh come on alice cooper is TIMELESS!!! :)

i remember when i was in school, it was 6th grade (wow im old- im going WAYYY back!) and i threw ALL my **** out the window of the bus LMAO textbooks, notebooks everything.

it was awesome

zeon9881 said:
whyd you throw them down the window of the bus..

and i though you were a cop aho enforced the law not broke it

lmao i was like 10!!!

besides i was stupid and immature and thought it was hilarious :cornut:

In my school, the last day for seniors put all their papers in the hall (hey, it's private, this is a racy subject lol). I saved all my stuff from 5th grade on for that day. (currently in 11th, graduate in 12th)

well today is the big day! im so nervious :(. i dont want to give a speech:cryin:. anyways i cant wait for the senior trip next month to myrtle beach! w00t!

well its done with! i gave my speech and just as i thought i started crying during it and afterwards everyone said that my speech was the best they have ever heard or that it has moved them tremendously. people i didnt even know came up after the ceremony and gave me a hug because of how much it touched them. i had the shortest speech but just about everyone told me how awesome and moving mine was. that was by far the hardest thing i have EVER done. however the diploma and the $1k that i got afterwards from family really helped make it better :thumbsup:

Back