Fellow shooters something you might like.

KingShadow

One who walks silently
Sep 14, 2011
The town of hustlers
Wii Online Code
5956-9920-1208-0060
To all my GE fellow shooters.

Good day or night (where ever you are)... I am here to announce I would like to host an street war yes any level is welcome to join. I need to know what time you are from so we all can enjoy this fun war. (to all clans you are also welcome to join). Here's the rules:

No Noob tubbing, don't play super dirty, no hacks.
Nothing but pure skills in this fun war.
Have fun.
Inorder to join PM me and tell me you time zone or leave it here so I can arrange for a day/time to do this.

Also another thing. If you can not make it on that day for some reason anyone you know who's interested in playing im going to need fc's to fill your spots. Thank you for your time.
Peace

Of course you know me but from Itachi {ZR} aka what ever names I used in the past...

lol, i like how u said until the next one, anyway count me in for this, as long as it doesnt conflict with school, ill be there. Time zone is PDT.

didnt u get banned?

Bans usually ain't permanent if the offense(s) that caused said ban aren't major ones, i.e. advertisement spam, not-safe-for-work junk, hardcore flaming, etc. We staff ain't a bunch of totalitarian dictators, no one's gonna get permabanned right off the bat. :p

I'm working on it. Might be a month or two before this starts I wanna make sure everyone has time and are willing to join it instead of a mess...

Bans usually ain't permanent if the offense(s) that caused said ban aren't major ones, i.e. advertisement spam, not-safe-for-work junk, hardcore flaming, etc. We staff ain't a bunch of totalitarian dictators, no one's gonna get permabanned right off the bat. :p

Sorry to be off topic here but what you mean is ''Restriction''. I was an Admin on another forum I previously was on and to be honest, I always used to get PM's about Spamming & Bad Language towards other members etc.. I once banned 5 people in a day and basically what I did was tell them why they are banned and blocked them from all privileges of the site. Which means they cannot access Social Groups, use Profile Pictures, Avatars & also can not have a signature. I ban them for 2 weeks and when they return they get ''Restricted''. The only way to get out of Restriction is to improve behaviour on the forums and show the staff how they will behave from now on. I think this site should have an ''Restriction'' thing to since I've browsed through the forums and seen a few members with bad behaviour. Oh and I also forgot to mention about ''Infractions''. Infractions are basically warnings. if you get 1 warning you get 1 point, If you get 3 warnings you get banned for 2 weeks. And if you constantly get infractions and you hit the infraction limit, you will be permabanned. That's how I set out my system on the previous forums I was on.

You're lecturin' a moderator on another forum 'bout a completely irrelevant point, amigo. :lol: As ya said, Wiichat doesn't have all that restriction business. Nor was I referrin' to anythin' like it. If you're adamant to speak of your previous experiences as staff, keep all that t' a thread in Site Feedback rather than puttin' it in random threads.

In other words, topic. do it nao

Back