Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

I would've scored anyway, I used a CHEAP TRICK! Just like the pro's do. I call it 'Smash all the characters around you with DK and then use that stupid toad guy to jump the goalie'
And I also got one when you were there. Only one. And you got 4. Or something like that.

ANYWAY! I had the pleasure of versing Mr. Rank 15. I put up a tough fight, and actually came out with a new record that noone can beat.

Image294.jpg

I AM PRO! I GOT 1! I ACTUALLY GOT ONE!

Yes, but I lost so you can have record for highest unconfirmed win. We should have something like that... DANIEL

Ok Friday night got scrapped it being...well now, so bugger it. There's enough time over this weekend to play 6 matches. Friday will probabbly be included in next weeks matches cause of holidays and what not.

lol the most i got owned by was 67-2, me being the 2 lol, against rank number 4 lol, man im never versin anyone with more than 1500 points a season again!

Almo said:
lol the most i got owned by was 67-2, me being the 2 lol, against rank number 4 lol, man im never versin anyone with more than 1500 points a season again!

Its only 3 minutes how can you concede 67 goals?! lol :lol:

Almo said:
Wow, did you actually try? Its pretty hard to get lots, I got annoyed and left the room to read my report, came back and kicked my goal. Then tried. And he got 20 in that time i was there....

Anyone played any tournament matches yet? I've been around Gabbly/MSN at the times mentioned on the first post and noone seems to be around..... Well should be able to play some at around 4 then.

Eagles said:
Sorry Ness, my dad kicked me off the TV :mad5: . Thats the problem when the family TV has the Wii on it!

haha thats allright. Some people go on tonight if you can for some matches to make up for todays missed ones.

Back