Anyone else notice a recent surge in cheaters?

trollface

WiiChat Member
Apr 5, 2011
co
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Seems lately there has been a huge number of very obvious cheaters. Trends Ive noticed are players with seemingly unlimited proxy and grenades and weapons that shouldnt be in the hands of a lev. 30 or less. When Im playing against all lower rank and start seeing rare higher level weapons. Also really high level (50's )players with zero skill. Even teams of cheaters... A few days ago I even saw a level 60!!!

If I see any of this I quit immediately even if I'm doing well. I just wish everyone knew how to spot the cheaters. If we all quit the game the cheaters might go away.

Last edited:
cheats

i did play a really **** lv 40 yesterday come to think of it.

I guess you cant really say everyone with high rank and low skill is a cheater... And everyone has their off days too. It just seems odd to me that if someone has spent enough time to get to level 40 then they should be pretty skilled. You can definitely tell the difference playing a true level 40 or higher Vs a potential cheater. But it is possible that someone may be playing their account.

If you check the leader board you can spot the cheats easily. I try to keep them in mind for when I do end up playing against them.

LOL - you might have played me the other day. I just made 40 and every once in a while I play like crap. I really consider myself lucky to have made it this far. :)

Seems lately there has been a huge number of very obvious cheaters. Trends Ive noticed are players with seemingly unlimited proxy and grenades and weapons that shouldnt be in the hands of a lev. 30 or less. When Im playing against all lower rank and start seeing rare higher level weapons. Also really high level (50's )players with zero skill. Even teams of cheaters... A few days ago I even saw a level 60!!!

If I see any of this I quit immediately even if I'm doing well. I just wish everyone knew how to spot the cheaters. If we all quit the game the cheaters might go away.

Lol, you ran into Marcus, aka MarcusWillProxyU, aka gold.cjb.net (or soemthing like that). That guy sucks. You know how most noobs who use the noob tube end up suiciding too? Well, Marcus will tube but he sucks so much he misses the person he's shooting and himself. Anyways, he sucks.

To answer your question though, no I haven't noticed a lot of cheaters. Must be just luck of the draw. In fact, I've been playing since November and I've never stumbled upon an infinite ammo game. I've run into a few weapon hackers, but idc cause I just picked up their weapon and destroy them with it.

LOL - you might have played me the other day. I just made 40 and every once in a while I play like crap. I really consider myself lucky to have made it this far. :)

nah man it was actually a lv 42 i was just being broad. but hey everyone slumps sometimes amirite?

Yeah right Brittany...

and Jedi, have you actually played Marcus? Every time I play against him or with him he pretty much dominates the match.

Lol, you ran into Marcus, aka MarcusWillProxyU, aka gold.cjb.net (or soemthing like that). That guy sucks. You know how most noobs who use the noob tube end up suiciding too? Well, Marcus will tube but he sucks so much he misses the person he's shooting and himself. Anyways, he sucks.

To answer your question though, no I haven't noticed a lot of cheaters. Must be just luck of the draw. In fact, I've been playing since November and I've never stumbled upon an infinite ammo game. I've run into a few weapon hackers, but idc cause I just picked up their weapon and destroy them with it.

I have played Marcus a couple times. The only thing that pisses me off as much as cheaters are the tubers lol Esp higher rank tubers WTF?

The last couple days I haven't noticed too much, not nearly as much as the other night when I ran into a team of cheaters and the freaking level 60. So you may be right and I might have just been having bad luck.

read my thread about instant melee. I can deal with noobers and cheaters most of the time. But this sucks.

I have played Marcus a couple times. The only thing that pisses me off as much as cheaters are the tubers lol Esp higher rank tubers WTF?

The last couple days I haven't noticed too much, not nearly as much as the other night when I ran into a team of cheaters and the freaking level 60. So you may be right and I might have just been having bad luck.

Well, sure. Marcus tubes sometimes because you unlock a grenade launcher at 50-something.

it's really more about the host quit. this host, that host...

10 minutes or less...why these games gotta get shut down?

all these games that have quit on me, son? thousands of points, son, just down the drain.

still fun as hell, though. a good game is still a good game.

and...if...during a game...you have time to spot...cheaters...you...have time...time...pop! pop! pop!...to level on 'em...

A guy I talk to in a facebook GoldenEye group posted a picture after a match in which everyone got 34000-64000 exp in ONE ROUND. That pisses me off more than anything else, because you spend all this time working your way up to a higher rank, when some loser with no skill in the game hacks it so he/she levels up at an absurd rate.

Also, a little note on high level players with little talent... Eventually, people will level up. I have just under 6 days of online time and am almost level 43, but there are a few people in Agency Rankings who have 9-10 days or more of online time. It just shows they've put in the time, but don't get as much exp per round.

Back