3 New Characters Added To Super Smash Bros Brawl!

Arcadium

Not Banned
Jun 19, 2006
Colombia
Wii Online Code
6980-3796-3948-8393
According to 1PStart, Masashiro Sakurai, director of SSBB, revealed in an interview with the radio in Japan, 3 new characters for the series, aswell, with the removal of other 3.

Add ons:

- Bowser Jr.
- Link from Wind Waker
- Ridly (Samus’ arch-nemsis)

Removals:

- Mr. Game & Watch
- Young Link
- Ice Climbers

So that also means, that all the other characters like Mewtwo, or Falco, etc, will continue here, aswell as the previous announced Meta Knight, Zero Suit Samus, Wario, Pit and Snake.

Source: Here and Here (spanish)

Last edited:
Interesting!

But the article says ZELDA from Windwaker will be added. I don't really like the idea of WindWaker versions of Link and Zelda being included. Bowser Jr. and Ridley are cool though:smilewinkgrin:

And hooray for the characters that are being excluded this time around. But Game & Watch should stay just for nostalgia's sake:nono:

good...mr game and watch sucked.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!! I was thinkin that bowser junior would make an appearance sooner or later but ridley is kind of weird but his control scheme would be cool (with the flying and such). I used young link though. MGAW and the climbers arnt much of a loss though.

hmm..it's a source from a source.. I tend to only believe things that come from the horses mouth.

they removed young link those b*****ds!!!! but bowser jr. will be one of my homeboys

Last edited:
First off I don't believe a WORD of this.

2nd off if Wind Waker Link somehow ends up in this game I might throw up. Ridley I could get use to depending on how large they make the ugly mofo....And Bowsesr Jr. is cool with me as long as hes not a clone of Bowser himself.

3rd off I pray to God that Nintendo reveals some actual concrete NEWS so it would quell all the mystery/rumors that people seem intent on creating surrounding this game.

MasterJedi2U said:
First off I don't believe a WORD of this.

2nd off if Wind Waker Link somehow ends up in this game I might throw up. Ridley I could get use to depending on how large they make the ugly mofo....And Bowsesr Jr. is cool with me as long as hes not a clone of Bowser himself.

3rd off I pray to God that Nintendo reveals some actual concrete NEWS so it would quell all the mystery/rumors that people seem intent on creating surrounding this game.

What the hell is wrong with WW Link?

Ok the first time this was I didnt care (nothing Personal) but come on this is old news people back in Fall 06 this was announced. This is why Im working on a Web site with Wii info so people can stop postings old News and ask questions we've all heard about 1000 times.

Gullible internet world.

This is fake.

How many times must people say its fake before it gets through to people that it is in fact fake news.

read the article. its like some random joe off the street wrote it. im pretty sure a report that is legit wouldnt have some guys opinion that no one in the world cares about but himself. that being said. dont believe it until there is an OFFICIAL announcement.

Back