007 legends?

xplosive

WiiChat Member
Apr 21, 2012
California
Now that 007 Legends has been announced for the Wii U, how many of you guys think you might switch to 007 legends?

Copy and paste this into your posts after adding your answer.

Yeah I'll switch.0
No never gonna leave GE Wii.0
Depends on how well it plays.1

I have bought every nintendo console since the snes, because there are some games only nintendo offers.
Zelda, Mario, F-zero, ... . Basically the games Nintendo itself produces.
I'm also one of those that don't care to much about the graphics. So in that aspect it's no problem for me.

That said, for the first time ever, i'm considering not buying the console.I'll likely end up buying it anyways cause i'm a fan of the nintendo games.
Still, I'm gonna w8 a year and see what happens.
Perhaps i'm being sceptical but after the Diablo III debacle i decided to take a w8 and see approach to it.

Not that diablo III was a total failure. I enjoyed the game while.
But i hate the Auction House, and got bored with the game itself after a month or so.
Whereas i played diablo II for years on end.

Okay, i've just re-checked the wii U out (been skimming it) and i've seen the release date in Europe.
I have just finished devising my plan.
I'm basically gonna ask my family members to combine their small gifts into 1 big one.
That should do the trick. And i get off cheap. :)
Making me able to live with it if it end up not that good a console.

That is if 007 legends is any good. and is released at launch.
Aside from maybe call of duty and Mario Bros, the rest of the lauch titles are mostly meh.

Last edited:
Ah, so the Wii U is gettin' a Goldeneye game? Well ****, speak'a the devil! :lol: ... I better get Goldeneye Wii to prepare myself. :lol: I'm so bloody rusty with shooters it ain't funny.

So that's... three games I gotta buy ASAP. Bayonetta 1, Darksiders 1, Goldeneye Wii... I need a job immediately. ;_;

Not that I'm even playin' GE 1 yet, but assumin' I love GE 1 like y'all do:

Yeah I'll switch.0
Depends on how well it plays.2

OMG Karp's getting GE! I will like your post Karp as soon as i get back on my computer!

Right, right
So have you played Goldeneye 64? :)

Well ****, 'course I have. :lol: Both when it was new and when it was considered retro (in the past few years, essentially). Never owned it, but my friends sure did. If my bros were all gathered in one house and we weren't playin' Mario Party, it sure as **** was Goldeneye. Hours upon hours of lulz and, particularly in my case, hours of dual-wielded P90s. :D

... dontchu go callin them P90s broken neither i heard enough of dat **** in my childhood lol

Yeah I'll switch.1
Depends on how well it plays.3

The official tally so far.

Yeah, I'll prob get it...not a surprise to anyone here I suppose...
Yeah I'll switch.2

Although I am sure I won't stop playing the Wii version for a while still...

I will not switch for a long time... not enough money to buy a new system.
Yeah I'll switch.2
No never gonna leave GE Wii.1

I'm with Chris on this.

Yeah I'll switch.2
No never gonna leave GE Wii.2

Stephen & Andrew: You better not leave the [E7] clan, or there will be consequences! ;) ;)

if 007 legends is a good game, cant we just continue the clan on wii u.
much will depend on how the game is controlled though.

Good question...I think it will depend on how many E7 people get a Wii U and 007 Legends game and when. I am 90% sure I will be getting one, but I am not going to get it on the release date. I'm gonna wait a couple months to see what kinds of problems are reported first. Besides, I think they're already "sold out" if you want to get one in at least the first month anyway, right?

As for the controls, the Wii U is supposed to be backwards compatible with al Wii accessories. Despite how "cool" it would be to use the new gamepad-controller in Bond, I just don't know if I could put down my Wiimote and Numchuck; I've gotten so used to using it! I'm sure it will support it, though. It'd be dumb if it didn't! So many advantages of wiimote/chuck over CCP style...

Last edited:
For me it is the other way around, i never got used to the wiimote.
So as long as it is compatible with the normal controller i will be happy.

whern i stop and think about it, i still am a bit miffed that the wiimote gives advantages over the normal controller
so;e things are just impossible to do with the normal controlling, like leaning sideways.
it just aint right.

Back