Wrestling (WWE/TNA/Other)

MR.T wasn't a wrestler XD wow actually they all have names like First : Last or a nickname

Well, I googled it. It said he was a wrestler and was partnered with Hulk Hogan. Obviously they have real names, but I was referring to their nicknames.

I wasn't trying to be accurate with the names. I was just trying to show how I think its funny when they talk about how good one wrestler is compared to another when its all fake anyways.

MR.T wasn't a wrestler XD wow actually they all have names like First : Last or a nickname

Well, I googled it. It said he was a wrestler and was partnered with Hulk Hogan. Obviously they have real names, but I was referring to their nicknames.

I wasn't trying to be accurate with the names. I was just trying to show how I think its funny when they talk about how good one wrestler is compared to another when its all fake anyways.

Well you should google better, Mr.T was with Hulk hogan but for a special match. Mr.T is a boxer, plain and simple. Well was. Not all wrestlers have there actaul names used..undertaker, kane, rey mysterio, the rock, stone cold, umaga, cactus jack, mankind, etc.

RKO is hard if your opponent is fat :p

Randy orton got it on the big show pretty easy, also got mark henry in it. Mark henry..wwe should make him a good wrestler...hes the worlds strongest man! Yeah..like the miz could really beat him..

RKO is hard if your opponent is fat :p

Randy orton got it on the big show pretty easy, also got mark henry in it. Mark henry..wwe should make him a good wrestler...hes the worlds strongest man! Yeah..like the miz could really beat him..

Randy's opponents fall with him and the miz was bragging about living in Hollywood or something X_X

Back