Official: I Got a DS! Thread

Okay people...let's stop all the spam. :p

So, what games have you chosen (if you have chosen)?

Samus101 said:
Definitely get Custom Robo Arena! It's the best DS game ever!!!
HEY!!! Dude, I love you! :lol: (Custom is also my favorite DS game :) )

I second that, get CUSTOM.

scubasteve said:
I am victorious!!! this! is! sparta!!!!! I'm done arguing now, i can't stand losing. I've never even heard of custom robot arena, I'm gonna go look it up on gamespot. what genre is it and what games is it similar to (if any).
It's actually...just a more teen rated version (and more graphically detailed version) of pokemon. :/ It's pretty awesome.

It's an RPG/Adventure I guess. And don't use Gamespot. Gamespot is the site off the devil. :eek:

IGN is the place.

i think i would like pokemon better, i looked at the screens and stuff and pokemon is just more appealing to me, with the cool/cute pokemon and there are so many types, but with robots its alot more limited, plus im not into the whole tech thing, i like fantasy better.

scubasteve said:
i think i would like pokemon better, i looked at the screens and stuff and pokemon is just more appealing to me, with the cool/cute pokemon and there are so many types, but with robots its alot more limited, plus im not into the whole tech thing, i like fantasy better.
Ok, they're over 40 robos (which is a ton) on top of that you can equip any of them with over 40 different guns, legs, pods, and bombs. Plus everything else. The online play is really awesome too. I still (and always will) prefer pokemon, but it really is just a more teen rated version/graphically more advanced pokemon. :/

it seems cool, I would prolly get it but you know how it is to not have a job and still try to buy games, if i get it, it will be after animal crossing,pokemon,new super mario brothers,mario 64,and metroid prime hunters.

If you want my opinion, and even if you don't (!) get SMB, MK, Yoshi's Island, 42 All Time Classics ( online chat 5x better than pictochat, 10pin bowling, pool, as well as texas hold 'em)

now i have Animal Crossing: WW, Sonic Rush,Nintendogs: Labrador and Friends and Bomberman Land Touch! all which are amazing!

i might get 42 All Time Classics it looks fun

ssbb_lover said:
Seriously...CRA is better than all those except Pokemon. :/ (IMO)

dude........................... CRA is hella better than pokemon, just started playing it and it is the best game i have played for any handheld system in my life.

FWELR said:
dude........................... CRA is hella better than pokemon, just started playing it and it is the best game i have played for any handheld system in my life.
Ok....you like it better, i'm happy for you. My personal preference is Pokemon. And before you say I don't know what i'm talking about i've already beat it (story mode). I just like Pokemon, CRA is my favorite title for the DS....but whent he 22nd comes around, it's going to be in the #2 spot. :)

Back