Moveset Predictions of SSB4

Mr. MR

Shantae 4 Smash!!!
Jun 11, 2011
シオンタウン
Wii Online Code
3547-0534-1512-4583
Any predictions of any moveset changes?

Like from Melee to Brawl Link got the GaleBoomerang, Mario got F.L.U.D.D....
Any ideas?

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS THREAD?! Dx Beat me to it.

If anything, I'm curious 'bout Skyward Sword Link getting any of his new gadgets... Particularly the whip. Is that going to be his new hookshot/clawshot grab? That'l look ****ing stupid. :lol: ... Or has a grappling item besides the whip been confirmed for SS? >_>;

I'm gonna take a guess that Mario will get some sort of new Down B. Since he's gotten a few mainstay games since Brawl, it has the potential to change. The question is, to what?

WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS THREAD?! Dx Beat me to it.
:biggrin5:
If anything, I'm curious 'bout Skyward Sword Link getting any of his new gadgets... Particularly the whip. Is that going to be his new hookshot/clawshot grab? That'l look ****ing stupid. :lol: ... Or has a grappling item besides the whip been confirmed for SS? >_>;

I'm gonna take a guess that Mario will get some sort of new Down B. Since he's gotten a few mainstay games since Brawl, it has the potential to change. The question is, to what?
I was just thinking about what new things link will get from skyward sword

I've just had another thought: since SSBU is indeed being delayed for Kid Icarus, I'd imagine Pit getting a huge overall on his moveset to match his new game. Maybe he'll even get some new weapons for a B move or two...

Which makes me think, would they put in a new character from Kid Icarus?

I've just had another thought: since SSBU is indeed being delayed for Kid Icarus, I'd imagine Pit getting a huge overall on his moveset to match his new game. Maybe he'll even get some new weapons for a B move or two...

Which makes me think, would they put in a new character from Kid Icarus?

That's right
Pit is going to get a huge change

Do you think Super Mario Galaxy will give Mario any new moves?

Do you think Super Mario Galaxy will give Mario any new moves?

I was thinking about Mario's Down-B changing to his pseudo-second jump-spin in Galaxy, but... That wouldn't really be very creative, lol.

Since he really didn't do anything new or special in Galaxy, I'm not sure he will. Galaxy changed game mechanics and gave countless new suits to Mario, but not really any new moves. Or at least, none that I remember.

they would probably add some kirby yarn as a character or something. and obviously they are going to add pokemon from black and white

If Skyward Sword Link is the one who´s gonna appear in SSBU, does that mean Zelda will be changed also? cause SS Zelda doesn´t look that though, I know, same for Peach and even the first Zelda from Ocarina, ok, we´ll don´t know what is going to be her role in SS... sorta... and will Ganon return or will be Lord Ghiraghim who´s gonna be in it? I think we should have two Zeldas the one from the revamped TLoZ: OoT and the one from SS with a new moveset that doesn´t depend of the Sheikah transformation.

Edit: And Toon Zelda :yesnod:

Last edited:
they would probably add some kirby yarn as a character or something.

Anger. Infinite anger, rage, and abandon. .______.

I really hope not, considering they are releasing a newer Kirby game, soon. The one with Multiplayer and the classic, normal sidescrollin' gameplay. And considering that, I'd imagine Kirby'll get a new Final Smash (if FS is still in SSBU, anywho) ... Since they've popularized that giant sword Kirby can use to wipe the screen of enemies, I wouldn't doubt it'l be that.

I think we should have two Zeldas the one from the revamped TLoZ: OoT and the one from SS with a new moveset that doesn´t depend of the Sheikah transformation.

I really doubt that'd happen. You do pose a good question, though... Maybe they'l just give Zelda Sheik anyways, just like they did with TP Zelda; we all know she never was able to turn into Sheik in TP, so her abilities in Brawl were obviously not canon. They could do the same, even if Skyward Sword Zelda doesn't even HAVE any real powers.

Or she does use triforce **** in SS, and we just don't know yet. >_>;

And about Ghirahim, if he didn't make it, that'd just be stupid. It'd be even worse if they kicked Ganon for 'em, though... Thus, I'd hope they're going to make the limit of characters for a series 5 or more. I mean ****, who would wanna boot a character from the Zelda series? =/

Which brings up another question; what the **** would Ghirahim's moveset be like? We've seen him use magic obviously, but he knows decent swordplay (at the least) too. Any trailers showing him fighting been released as of late?

Change the Samus Down B move, i mean the Power bomb is more powerfull than a simply morph ball bomb, or the neutral B move, the laser kills very well when is charged (ima charginz mah lazehrs :crazy: ) but it's too slow when it gets fired easy to avoid it.
Thats one of the things in SSB games that I don't understand, why samus power beam shots are so slow, any metroid game has a slow beam (except ice beam in MP 1) ._.

Oh, and a new idea for every character could be an "air grab" like bowser and ganondorf side B move X3

Anyone here know of the new equipment in the new Kid Icarus Uprising?

Change the Samus Down B move, i mean the Power bomb is more powerfull than a simply morph ball bomb, or the neutral B move, the laser kills very well when is charged (ima charginz mah lazehrs :crazy: ) but it's too slow when it gets fired easy to avoid it.
Thats one of the things in SSB games that I don't understand, why samus power beam shots are so slow, any metroid game has a slow beam (except ice beam in MP 1) ._.

You can't fire out randomly powerful moves like a Falcon Punch and expect them to hit either, lol. Timing, strategy, to aid gimping, the charge beam has it's uses. The only issue with the move is getting that full charge. =P

If Samus' projectiles were fast, she'd be broken bro. :lol:

Oh, and a new idea for every character could be an "air grab" like bowser and ganondorf side B move X3

Edge guarding would be broken. >____>

do you think they will revive wavedashing and L-canceling, and keep DACUS?

From Sakurai's intentions of Smash Bros. being party games and nothing more, it's 99% logical they won't keep ATs in Brawl, or revive older ones... Wavedashing and L-cancels in particular will never return, 'less Sakurai gets hit on the head too many times. :lol:

From Sakurai's intentions of Smash Bros. being party games and nothing more, it's 99% logical they won't keep ATs in Brawl, or revive older ones... Wavedashing and L-cancels in particular will never return, 'less Sakurai gets hit on the head too many times. :lol:
Well, then... got a hammer? :lol:

If I remember correctly originally Peach in Melee had the AT auto-float. For what ever reason, it was purposely added in Brawl.

Last edited:
Back