If you could just buy 1 gamecube game....

COLDshiver

Wii Owner
Sep 14, 2006
America
Wii Online Code
4532-8683-6668-7765
Well, got my Wii. I dont' have a gamecube and I don't know which game to buy. I currently don't have enough money to buy too many games because of the gloves, stand, wiimotes, nunchucks, etc. i bought. So maybe not just 1, 2 games could be fine. Which game(s) would you recommend buying?

PS: My friend gave me 4 GC controllers that he had been keeping for years even though his GC had broke (2 liter Sprite mishap :lol:) because i got a Wii. Great friend :)

Super Smash Bros. Melee (unless you getting Brawl)
James Bond:Nightfire
And I dont know, I forget lol, but there is some more good ones :):cool:

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
wind waker man;)!

:yikes: :yikes: i thought you said Wind Wanker...:yikes: :yikes:
but any ways most GC games are like 20 bucks.i mean theres the jamesbond and all those.but theres also the sports such as basketball and others. just depends what you like.

Well if you're looking for multiplayer action and many hours upon hours to unlock characters, I'd suggest Super Smash Bros. Melee, so it can hype you up for the Brawl release. But for affordable Player's Choice games, you can't go wrong with Sonic 2 Battle, as well as the Sonic Mega Gems collections.

Wycky said:
Enternal Darkness!

That game is really hard to find nowadays, but it's a classic. But as for just having one Gamecube game, I'd actually suggest something that would be less frustrating.

Thanks guys, i got SSB and one of my friendsgave me 007: agent under fire.

Back