Wii+XBox360

well since MS has a virtual console thing just like nintendo i think they will keep them for themselves to release (unless nintendo offers them mega amounts of $$$)

I think Nintendo will work something out with Rare due to the popularity of some of Rare's retro titles. Most notably Goldeneye for the N64. I wouldn't be surprised to see that game released for Nintendo's Virtual Console in the near future. Or possibly it is wishful thinking on my behalf. :)

Yes, please change your sig :cryin:
And when did Microsoft own the VC ??

MetroidZ said:
goldeneye was a great game back in the day, now its dated and you can get better FPS's so I dont think nintendo should pay to get those games back.
No - Goldeneye's still good.
There's nothing like a classic!

MetroidZ said:
goldeneye was a great game back in the day, now its dated and you can get better FPS's so I dont think nintendo should pay to get those games back.

It may be dated, but it's still one of the best shooters ever and my favorite game from the 64 aside from Ocarina of Time. We play all the time here at Pitt. We had a night in my suite where we all just played GoldenEye and Mario Party. Good times.

But what were we talking about again? Oh VC. Yeah I'm all for Rare games. If Microsoft will just let go.

Considering Microsoft has even begun to cooperate with Apple in their primary market, I'm sure Microsoft will liscence RARE games to Wii VC for some money, and I can bet we will see a big ad about how Microsoft owns RARE.

Back