wii pictochat

asdfnick

asdfnick
Dec 10, 2006
FL
Wii Online Code
5880-1161-5752-5548
i was just sitting here thinking, and wouldnt it be cool to also have the picto chat app on a wii channel? same principal as the DS one, just uses your address book.

that would totally be cool. i would love that feature. or even just have a ds channel anyway, and have it be able to transmit the signal out to the tv for video.im sure theyll do something cool. i mean they released the wii right?

Yeh it would be good, I no it will never happen on the wii but imagine voice recognision software.

That's a good idea, but they'll have to bring out a keyboard of some sort cos there's no way I'm chatting on there by using the wiimote for every letter lol.

surfinrach90 said:
That's a good idea, but they'll have to bring out a keyboard of some sort cos there's no way I'm chatting on there by using the wiimote for every letter lol.
did you forget the point of pictochat? To draw pics and messages! :)

yeh true that. I supose Voice recognision isnt out of the picture, If they bring out a headset all they need is some decent software and it would work fine using a VOIP service like skype or something

deffinatly not out of the picture. The wiimote uses bluetooth.... you know how many headsets are already enableed with bluetooth?

Yes very true mate very true, Hmm maybe someone should write an email to nintendo about it.

cannon said:
Yes very true mate very true, Hmm maybe someone should write an email to nintendo about it.
i bet they are already onto that. it would be cool if your buddy list functioned as a team speak like utiliity. :cool:

surfinrach90 said:

Wii should just make some sort of Firmware update where USB keyboards can be plugged straight into the Wii...

they most likely will. or, most likely will make a keyboard that only works with wii to make you purchase someting.

if i ever see nintendo creating a keyboard, id imagine that it would be bluetooth, and have a little thumb mouse pad to control the mouse. actualy, hooking it into the wii mote seems like it would happen cause that would plug into the keys and act as a mouse

if i ever see nintendo creating a keyboard, id imagine that it would be bluetooth, and have a little thumb mouse pad to control the mouse. actualy, hooking it into the wii mote seems like it would happen cause that would plug into the keys and act as a mouse

You can just plug in a USB Keyboard and Mouse and it will work.

Back