riddle me this

kirkwood973

THE ONE AND ONLY
Dec 1, 2006
new jersey
Wii Online Code
4697-7108-2206-9203
a co worker of mine is looking for a Wii and he says he can only find the new wii package for $650 does anyone know where can buy wii for $250

itrackr.com

Register for free and the rest is self-explanatory. This got me my Wii.

what does this qii pacage include? because a new wii doesnt cost that much.........does it?

wow $650 is he blind because either hes buying a wii,xbox 360 Elite, or ps3 cuz thats outragous!!!

kirkwood973 said:
a co worker of mine is looking for a Wii and he says he can only find the new wii package for $650 does anyone know where can buy wii for $250

This is what I did: I kept my search in my local area. I kept calling them every few days and showing up at the stores. I have a Wallmart, Target, Bestbuy and a Toys R us near me. I also got the wiitracker thingie and looked at it.

One Saturday night in December, after activly searching for three weeks, TRU had a shipment. I teamed up with a freind, and she went before me to wait in line, while I came later. ( explanation; I'm disabled and use a wheelchair to get around) We got up and went to the store at 5 am. It was soo cold, soo very cold! When I got there, she was inside with the other 13 lucky ones and I was locked outside! TRU had locked the people inside the hall part of the store to prevent a mess. I had to flee the burning cold to a Manards across the street. Ahh, relief! We kept in touch with our cell phones and when they were ready to open the doors, I came back and got in. I watched though the glass doors as other people came up, looking for a wii, but there were none.

When it was time to go in, we all headed for the game section like cattle to thier feed. It was a surreal feeling. First to the games and controllers, than to line up to buy a wii. I got mine, handed it to my freind, and she took it home in her car, while I went back home in my power wheelchair.

I'm eternally gratefull she had my ticket on her! I was 7th in lime out of 14 wiis. It was Sunday, December 6, 2006.

Back