One New game... Or A buttload of virtual console titles??

SatanicJay

Rocket Sauce Spokesperson
Jun 13, 2010
Contra Costa County
Wii Online Code
1970-9340-9837-0374
I'm trying to decide whether I should buy a new, fifty dollar game for my wii, or just get the same amount in Wii points, which I think would get me as many as five or six virtual console titles.... any thoughts??

oh, well i have no opinion cause Ive never played it. Ive heard great things though! Idk dude, might need to research it. when you say virtual console, do you mean NES or just all around everything..? If you view my kart fighter thread in the retro consoles section, it links to a site where you can play tons of NES games for free, and you dont have to download

oh, well i have no opinion cause Ive never played it. Ive heard great things though! Idk dude, might need to research it. when you say virtual console, do you mean NES or just all around everything..? If you view my kart fighter thread in the retro consoles section, it links to a site where you can play tons of NES games for free, and you dont have to download

I've seen those sites, pretty sweet. But I'm still gonna buy some for SNES, Genesis, N64, and maybe TurboGrafx......

N64, Genesis = FTW Ive never heard of or seen a turbographix... except on the wii shop channel. Ive bought 4 n64 games and 1 nes game N64: legend of zelda: majora mask, LOZ: OoT, Yoshis story, Super Mario 64. NES: punch out [lol]. I think they need Donkey Kong 64 on the list. Who else agrees..?

What games you thinking of?
(What games ya got on VC)
I will point out my sticky thread for various collections of games

I currently don't have any Wiiware games at all.... have only been concentrating on expanding my hard game collection... what would you recommend?

Gunstar Heroes - Best game ever
Wonderboy 3 the Dragons Trap - One of the best games ever
Alien Solider - ITZ HARDCORE YO!
Bomberman 94 - Only if you have mates round
Comix Zone - Short but hard
Earthworm Jim - Great
F-Zero X - I feel its better than the mental GameCube version
Final Fighter 2,3 Solid scrollers
Metal Slug /2 - Solid shooters
Ogre Battle 64 - Solid SRPG
Phantasy Star 4 - One of the best RPGs ever
Space harrier (Arcade) - SHOOTER!!
Street Fighter Alpha 2 - Great fighter
Zombies ate my neighbours - Cult classic

Here is a good guide
http://vc.nintendolife.com/games

But MonHun Tri is worth a buy if you have to much spare time

FEAR NOT! My people, lol. Well I found another ONLINE EMULATOR website. The only thing you must download is a plug-in. On the boards many people said it had no virus.

The only thing I don't like about the website is the uncomfertable layout. It emulates consoles up to 64 I think. Sega Genesis, TurboGrafx, NES, SNES, "Hacked Homebrew", ETC.

<Link removed>
NOTE: Be advised I have not tried this out yet.
GOTO the site, around the top, click "RETRO GAMING ROOM"... Go furthermore down the page and you'll see a horozontal list of systems. I actually think it goes up to Gameboy advance.

NOTICE: You must download the vizzed plugin to play! (The new plugin allows saving, screenshots, etc.
FINAL NOTICE: Not all games will work on your computer, for the graphics card may be too low. All other details on site.

Hope this helped. If you, Jay choose to partake in the site... Then go buy Monster Hunter Tri.

LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
We can not talk of emulators on here.
I wouldn't trust anything that says you have to install unknown software to run it

So we cant talk about emulators, Homebrew, Nor Modchipping? Harsh ;_;
Jay, when you have no money, [Like I] The PC alternative is better. If you can pay for such, be my guest.

Back