Madden 08 going to get better...?

thatstobadd56

Player Hater
Nov 21, 2006
Wii Online Code
0415-6074-8999-8552
i cannon connect to opponents...
this has been like this for the past few days.
i can log onto ea nation and everything runs smooth but when i try to join a game or create a game and start it...i can't connect to opponents!
any ideas on how i can play/enjoy madden online??

and what is this patch that i am seeing talked about madden 08...???
when will it be released?

Didnt they say it would be out in 24 hours??? My online has been so good to me lately hopefully it stays that way. Have you tried connecting to people?

yeah. i cant connect to the opponents either. its been a week now. r they gunna fix it fer sure?

Wow, ever since i got the game 8-15-07 i have not had any problems connecting to ppl, but i hear lots of ppl are. Do u user the online play now or do u use the lobby? i personnally use the lobby :crazy: i hope this helps

Youngblood said:
Wow, ever since i got the game 8-15-07 i have not had any problems connecting to ppl, but i hear lots of ppl are. Do u user the online play now or do u use the lobby? i personnally use the lobby :crazy: i hope this helps

yea i play super online, maybe its your connection how many bars do you guys have?

Ive not had any problems lately. Try the play now feature. Choose setting where D/C or did not finish (whatever it is) is like 30% or lower. IF the the gmae says connecting and u dont iommediately, then its not gonna work. Hit cancel and keep tryinmg.

^^^madden 07 isnt online almighty!

but i always have 4 bars...sometimes 3..and i always go into the lobby and ty to play with already created games or i try to...but neither seems to work.
and when i do play now it doesnt work and if it does it shows the screen where u pick teams...then it disconnects
its been way to long..its been probably 5-6 days since i havent played online w/o worrying about me disconnecting

when your on internet channel can you always connect right away or does of jump around?

I always use internet channel to test my badnwidth speed. Move your wii around. Put it at an angle. Move it left and reight. Each time you move it, test your bandwidth. I promise, it can make a big difference. I put my wii up higher and have it facing left to right Back being left with front facing right. Also, if your PC is using wireless as well, be sure to disable it while u play online. That made my wii bandwidth speed almost double.

LOL. I mean disable the wireless connection to the computerr, not the wii. That was 100% if the connection is going to the wii. I lag on strikers when I have both running. When I play Madden, I only have my wii connected and I havnt had bad lag in like a week.

Back