Is there a...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably not.

Unless there's a forum that restricts those 17 and under. But I haven't seen one yet.

It's pretty childish and stupid to make a thread with the title "Is there a..." just so that people have to click to see what you're talking about.

Cap'n Crunch said:
you got a problem wit us teens or sometin'?!:mad:

Don't worry about it. Apparently someone has forgotten they were a kid before too. It's just stupid.

Eh? I just dont like coming home tired from school or work and when trying to find some information... having to figure out which posts are from 10 year olds acting like they know something and which ones are from people who actually have heard/witnessed/found something.

I also waste a lot of time reading pointless, stupid ****...
Like the guy who said "This is the largest wii forum I have found."
It's like... well, thank you for that piece of information... I also don't believe it's what I asked for.

It's that the kids, while I am not necessarily calling them dumber, tend to go around making poor contributions to every thread they can - to up their post count... which is sadly the most important thing in their life right now. You'll notice that the person with the most posts in this thread had the least useful, most retarded response.

Then don't rely on forums.

Rely on websites with resources or game magazines. Simple as that.

We both know the differences between this and that :).

Update speed for one.

Why defend a group i'm not throwing you into nor attacking?

Oh no, I'm not trying to be rude about it. Sorry if I sound like that. I do know where you're coming from. I just think the way you wrote it was kind of rude and a little offensive to other members.

I'm kind of new myself and already seen a lot of annoying people so I understand what you mean.

But with forums you can't help it. There's always going to be idiots and younger people, you know? I really don't think you'll be able to find a forum that's free of all the junk.

(Good luck in finding one, though. I have to go now.)

Saku said:
I'm kind of new myself and already seen a lot of annoying people so I understand what you mean.
Yeah... I've seen a lot of that too, not just in this forum, but in every forum I've been to. I hate when people have arguements about grammar. Or just arguements... period. :sick:

Nareg said:
I also waste a lot of time reading pointless, stupid ****...
Like the guy who said "This is the largest wii forum I have found."
It's like... well, thank you for that piece of information... I also don't believe it's what I asked for.

Excuse me, but would you like to join a forum with 5 members? No. When you have a larger forum, you have a wider variety of opinions, topics to talk about, and information. So when I said these are the largest Wii-related forums I have found, I had hoped you assumed it was my opinion that these are the best I have found as well.

Don't bash me again. I hate useless fights on forums, it's like yelling at a toaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back