Internet Channel question

It's pretty safe..You can set parental controls for it. If they're not set you can view just about any site. As for concern for viruses and spyware, don't worry yet. There hasn't been any viruses made for the Wii. I doubt there will be for a very long time.

It's perfectly safe. as sherwood said,there are no known viruses for the Wii yet.

and,I'm sure if there was one it would hit the forums in 2 seconds :D

Don't worry about it,it's fine :)

Actually i remember reading about a Wii virus, that corrupts your wii. I dont know if someone made it up cause people said it happened to them.

Thats my 2cents

Plus i use my wii insteed of my computer for internet since i share 1 cpu with 3 brothers and nothing bad happened to me.

laderer5 said:
Actually i remember reading about a Wii virus, that corrupts your wii. I dont know if someone made it up cause people said it happened to them.

Thats my 2cents

Plus i use my wii insteed of my computer for internet since i share 1 cpu with 3 brothers and nothing bad happened to me.

There's no virus that will corrupt your Wii.

There is a bug in that particular version of Flash that the browser uses that could cause your Wii to lock up, but even then you just shut it off and turn it back on and you're back to normal again.

Back