I think Wii Should have "Accounts" like Xbox 360

ScreamoxD

WiiChat Member
Mar 26, 2009
I think Wii should have like gamer tags or usernames or accounts for Wii users like Xbox has.

I don't know why they havent made it.:eek:ut:

I think Wii should have like gamer tags or usernames or accounts for Wii users like Xbox has.

I don't know why they havent made it.:eek:ut:

Online gaming is an expensive venture. What Nintendo is doing, Nintendo is looking to save money.

nintendo arent really an online type of company yet... only few online games so far. maybe when theres a lot they will upgrade the system.

I think my crap should turn into solid gold.

hahahahahahha. but seriously he/she? is right. A system has to be released with that kind of wifi play. next console they will have it, or probably better by then.

Really? Well, in that case, Nintendo should be on it by tomorrow. You ask, they deliver!

.. Or is it, "you ask, they ignore".. I always forget.

They should but they won't...what if a stranger added you? That would be unsafe

Online gaming is an expensive venture. What Nintendo is doing, Nintendo is looking to save money.

True it is expensive but it is also the next step have you guys seen this? OnLive Soon all gaming will be done online.

True it is expensive but it is also the next step have you guys seen this? OnLive Soon all gaming will be done online.

lol "is your pc obsolete?"
yeah they day i got it retard... (not you Vavier, the article)
still is obsolete, but it will still play games produced today, and my mobo and processor is 5 years old!!!

Really? Well, in that case, Nintendo should be on it by tomorrow. You ask, they deliver!

.. Or is it, "you ask, they ignore".. I always forget.
Ness can remind you. So which one is it Ness?

Ness: "**** THEM!!!"

Back