Has anyone ever come to your Mii Parade?

do you have any one who added your wii to their friend code list?

smyth said:
do you have any one who added your wii to their friend code list?

no because I have no friends (JK). I didn't know that's what you needed to do.

yes, when you add people to your friend code list and they add you back whatever Miis they have created that are set to "mingle" will show up in your Mii parade when both are connected.(i'm not always a jerk, though you could've searched for the answer to this also...)

go here http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/11062-post-wii-friend-codes-here.html
post your code and get some people on your friend list, then you can send messages from your wii to theirs, send miis to eachother, and have their miis in your parade and your miis in theirs.
Seriously though, next time you have a question search first, if you don't find the answer anywhere then post a thread about it.
if you need help searching here you go:http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-chat/29496-how-search-brawny.html

have fun

Last edited:
smyth said:
yes, when you add people to your friend code list and they add you back whatever Miis they have created that are set to "mingle" will show up in your Mii parade when both are connected.

ahhhhhh....:yesnod: I get it now...now I need to tell mty friends that

Swendo64 said:
ahhhhhh....:yesnod: I get it now...now I need to tell mty friends that

i edited my post to try and help you further.

i've had a couple pop up on parade.. most show up in the first e-mail between me and friends... i dont even need to search for them...

its nice though specially when your friends come to your house or vice versa... you can always play with your Mii..
of course you could save it to you wiimote and bring it with you but its nice to have it setup ahead of time so you dont have to mess with Mii's for the first 15 minutes....

i have 43 and only have 2 friends(one is my email address). my friend doesnt make that many. i think miis are able to travel even when you have no one in your address book as long as mingle is turned on.

that is true, atleast it doesnt have to be added on both ends i know that... i have mingle setup and i get random people atleast once a month on mine...

Back