GameCrazy?

azezpz1

WiiChat Member
Nov 16, 2006
Houston
Wii Online Code
0592-2213-7711-4048
Does anyone know if the GameCrazy stores are letting you get your pre-ordered games yet? Thanks a bunch! P.S. GameCrazy is a shop in some Hollywood videos.

Well I can actually answer this, since I do work at Gamecrazy. Many of the stores already have the preordered games for the new systems, but they'll more than likely wait till the launch date to let you know that it's time to pick it up, as if you purchase a Wii system and a game together, it will equal more sales toward the store which equals more Wii's coming into the store.

i <3 GameCrazy! ive had my copy of Zelda:TP pre-paid for like 4 months at gamecrazy. however im kinda disapointed i didnt get a call when they started taking Wii pre-orders (they had a preorder call list for people to sign and they call them when preorders are avalable. they got a total of 28 Wii's and i was number 20 on the list and i didnt get a call :( ). however i forgive them since they are so much better than EB lol

Mitch2025 said:
i <3 GameCrazy! ive had my copy of Zelda:TP pre-paid for like 4 months at gamecrazy. however im kinda disapointed i didnt get a call when they started taking Wii pre-orders (they had a preorder call list for people to sign and they call them when preorders are avalable. they got a total of 28 Wii's and i was number 20 on the list and i didnt get a call :( ). however i forgive them since they are so much better than EB lol

Actually for Gamecrazy, the preorder for the Wii was kind of a quick memo, and on the same day we were out of preorders for the Wii. It took a good half hour, and we stopped taking it, luckily I put a preorder on the system. And yes we are way better than EB and Gamestop, thank you.

Kamikaze said:
Actually for Gamecrazy, the preorder for the Wii was kind of a quick memo, and on the same day we were out of preorders for the Wii. It took a good half hour, and we stopped taking it, luckily I put a preorder on the system. And yes we are way better than EB and Gamestop, thank you.

Do you own the company?

Kamikaze said:
tomarow is my 18th bday and im going to get a job application when i go to pick up my copy of TP on sunday.

PS: could you tell me what the GameCrazy asylum is? i saw it on the website and it looks pretty cool but i cant find out how to become a member

they are better from the EB's around my area. when i walk into an EB, all i get is some guy who is trying to get me to buy stuff and sounds like a brainwashed drone reading off a cue-card who has now idea what the diffrence is between the systems but when i go into gamecrazy, the employees are eather telling people indepth info about games and systems or if they are slow, they are playing some video games on one of the 9 TVs they have set up to a console and let you join in and try and beat them. i once spent an hour playing Fight Night 3 with the manager!

Mitch2025 said:
tomarow is my 18th bday and im going to get a job application when i go to pick up my copy of TP on sunday.

PS: could you tell me what the GameCrazy asylum is? i saw it on the website and it looks pretty cool but i cant find out how to become a member

Being an Asylum member is like being one of our best customers in the store, due to X amount of merchandise you purchase. You have to purchase a certain amount of items within the store to become a member, as for the amount I'm not sure. My buddy is an Asylum member, and pretty much you receive a disc in which you get a get a code for a forum which other asylum members post. There's more to it, such as getting a DVD and many other features, but my store doesn't have anymore asylum discs, according to my knowledge.

well i buy about 90% of my gaming things from gamecrazy and i will only sell my stuff their also (since i get the VIP boost lol). i guess ill ask them when i pick up zelda if i have bought enough stuff to get in

Hey Guess WHo I am....A Actual Member of the Asylum i was searchng the keywords and saw this

im not entierly sure but you have to Buy High Ranked Used games (You know Games that Rock ......or ....the more expensive ones)

I got in by buying up the majority of the Sega Genesis games at my store (restoring a old collection)

Thats all I'm really allowed to say any more than that outside of "The Asylum"
maybe you will join me there CYA

Back