Excite Truck!!!

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
excite truck looks brill wen it comes out im gonna buy it the speed and the crashing! *faints*

i live in scotland but its coming out in february i think

Wii-Bhoy said:
excite truck looks brill wen it comes out im gonna buy it the speed and the crashing! *faints*

Wii-Bhoy

Just got it yesterday and have been playing it continuously. Best driving game ever! Actually it's both a driving and flying game ;)

if you like arcade racing style games get it. but i reccomend NFS:Carbon. excite truck get boring after a while IMO. but its yo choice.

i likeed sega rally and still do so i like arcade racers and defos buying excite truck

i not gonan get any games until june ( bloddy exams and parents ) but im gonna get excite truck to pass time as it looks brill

I want to get Excite Truck it's just that I have nnot enough money, I love the option in where you put your own music in the background, I'm gonna be listening to Moenia while flying a truck and changing landscapes yeahh!!:cornut:

Yes..me too, I want lots of games that are coming out..so I'm gonna be spending a lot of money, I want: Excite Truck, Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Battallion Wars 2, Disaster: Day of Criss, Sadness, Raid Over the River, SSBB, No More Heroes, and more that I can't remember aT THE moment

I Am getting this game for my birthday, conveniently on the 21st!

I am getting

Mario Strikers
Excite Truck
Mario Party 8
SSBB
Mario Galaxy
Animal crossing (in distant future)
Mario Kart Wii ( in distant future)

ive seen a review of it and the jumps u do r amazin i cant w8 4 it to come out over in the UK a big :thumbsup: for me!:cornut:

Back