Epic Mickey: who likes it?!

deadheart

Bahahahaha!!
Nov 16, 2010
california,monterey,usa
Wii Online Code
1723-3625-1974-9811
I like Epic Mickey cuz its addictive. I completed the game 30 times already and i got it on christmas. Secret: When youre at the Great Big Tommorow Exhibit in Tommorow city, use paint to defeat the slobber; you get Goofys torso for doing so.

I hope the "I have beaten 30 times" is just sarcasm. If you can beat the game in a short time, thats terrible. The best game, in my opinion, is an endless game, but I can still settle with a 6-8 hour story game as long as its appealing (Otherwise, why bother). I don't understand Mario Games because of how short its becoming. I spent SEVERAL HOURS playing Super Mario 64 and Super Mario Sunshine for more than 6-8 hours. Mario Galaxy 1 & 2, 4 hours complete... f*** it. Probably because I can't screw around the world like the other two before Galaxy.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind getting this game, it looks really cool. I did read somewhere that once you go off the screen, all the things you've done and stuff gets reset. I'm not sure how significant it is to the game as I've never played it, but it does sound a tiny bit off putting if it takes you a lot of time and effort to do stuff in the game.

Still, I will get it one day simply because Mickey is awesome, and the game looks amazing!

Back