Easy adds

ThatGuy127

ThatGuy127
Nov 28, 2006
Wii Online Code
5877-9874-6442-6751
Hey, do you think that once the opera browser is available you could just go to this site and click on someones friend code to automatically add them to your Wii. I highly doubt it. But that would be really convenient.

csiguy4u said:
Won't work. Case closed.

well thanks for that judge joe brown, let's try not to make posts that are a bit irrelivent since we all kinda know its not gonna work, try actually typing a sentance or two like the rest of us or just leave your yoda loving, bad attitude outta here sucka! lol anyway yea that would be tight and a real time saver

scubasteve said:
well thanks for that judge joe brown, let's try not to make posts that are a bit irrelivent since we all kinda know its not gonna work, try actually typing a sentance or two like the rest of us or just leave your yoda loving, bad attitude outta here sucka! lol anyway yea that would be tight and a real time saver

Won't work, case closed.

cake said:
realy. think about it.

god forbid sombody on here have an imagination, gah you people act like anything somone says that has a bit of thought to it is rediculous just because it wont work, you really think he expected it to? i think he just thought that would be cool. wat's so wrong with that?

scubasteve said:
god forbid sombody on here have an imagination, gah you people act like anything somone says that has a bit of thought to it is rediculous just because it wont work, you really think he expected it to? i think he just thought that would be cool. wat's so wrong with that?

This isn't a thread asking for imagination. He said "hey do you think once"

That is a question. We gave answers.

ThatGuy127 said:
Hey, do you think that once the opera browser is available you could just go to this site and click on someones friend code to automatically add them to your Wii. I highly doubt it. But that would be really convenient.

it looks to me like he was trying to discuss this, he said I highly doubt it, maybe i gave him too much credit but i didn't think he really expected it to work like that, maybe he did lol

scubasteve said:
[/B]

it looks to me like he was trying to discuss this, he said I highly doubt it, maybe i gave him too much credit but i didn't think he really expected it to work like that, maybe he did lol

Maybe I should make a thread talking about if the Wii made hot chocolate.

Because like, wouldn't that be really convenient?

Yes, it would, but it isn't going to happen, so why discuss it?

scubasteve said:
[/B]

that part was to insinuate that i was wrong without making it look like i just gave up but yes i was wrong lol like i said...I'm switching sides

Would be cool, probly wouldnt work though unless they only did it on there official website forum.

And @ vagrant, why discuss it? Because its fun :D

God, I'm not saying it would work, I know it won't. I just thought it would be pretty cool to just click someone's number and add them. It is a possibility that they do it on their official website, unlike your ****ing retarded chocolate add-on.

Last edited:
Back