Does anyone have the Office Mii's?

Ummm what are you talking about ?, give a bit more information than a couple of words.

S/he is wondering if there is anyone that has made Mii's of characters from the tv show The Office (US version I presume, seeing as they are from the Texas) Sorry mate, I dont have any, maybe have a look here and see if anyone has made them.

it depends on your personal taste as well as cultural view on comedy. there's plenty of good comedy coming from UK, US and Canada all the time and i like alot of it, but to me the US office is funnier. The english one has more dry humor, whereas the US is just ridiculous, which is what i like more.

But back on topic, I've made Dwight Michael and Jim.

cookie, for some reason i cant pm you...says i dont have permission. i am going to try to add you if thats okay...
darth.. would you mind adding me.us
i really like the american version better but thats because im not sure when the british version is on.us rickey gervais is freaking halarious though

pokepelli said:
cookie, for some reason i cant pm you...says i dont have permission. i am going to try to add you if thats okay...
darth.. would you mind adding me.us
i really like the american version better but thats because im not sure when the british version is on.us rickey gervais is freaking halarious though

Once you have 10 posts you'll be able to PM people. I'm not suggesting to go spam up to 10 posts but find something to comment on :D

I've made Jim, Pam, Angela, Michael, Dwight, Stanley, Kevin, Oscar, Ryan, Kelli, Meredith, Phylis, and Jan. Some are definitely better than others but PM me if you want them.

Raij said:
I'd love to see some screenshots :)

Here is a pic of my Office Mii's....Some are obviously better than others. Enjoy!

OfficeMii.jpg

Back