Aww! Toddler playing Wii Sports

Its adorable how he knows when to swing and even how to skip the cutscene

Jesus Christ... please stop calling the wii kiddie!!!
lets take for example the mario series.
Mario's main goal in all of the games is to save the princess
so he can get some puuntang..Legend of Zelda too.
wii is not kiddie...its kid friendly =)

The wii (just like the DS) is kiddie. Just look at the games that are out for them. Nothing but kid games with the occasional game like Red Steel, which throws out a million kiddie swear words like damn and hell for no good reason but makes people think it is mature when it isn't

Yellow_Wii said:
hahahahaha wow, he sounds like PI-KA-CHU

this thread is so random lmao yes babies playing the wii is awefully cute (esp when its our own nieces and nephews) but its been posted before and bragged about with ones own kid.

anyways, yellow, i call my doggie that "pikachu" and he gets all happy and i even do the stupid high pitched voice he licks my nose (his name is chuchu)

if i dyed him yellow like one of those damn things he kinda would look like that thing LMAO (a tiny grey and white shihtzu yellow thats pretty funny hehe)

Silly rabbit, video games aren't for kids. <goes back to headshotting people in counterstrike>

my son loves playing wii sports tennis., hes ok but needs to work on his backhand swing, also hes getting into wii baseball. hes pretty good at starting up the game from the wii menu i was surprised, cause he cant read.

he just turned 4 and loves the wii, hopefullly they will come out with star wars on the wii cause he loves that on the ps2

my daughter (8), has got 266 on bowling (thats all but 2 strikes)

she will be a pro gamer by 18, i will make sure of it!!!

man tat kis is a freak (in my part of da u.s. dats a good thing lol) i mean he did we'll your probly going to see him on news when he's older 5yr old wins video game tounement ment for 21yr olds lol he kool also my fouryr old brotha has beaten 40 mario games in 3 months i was emmbareseed i couldent show my face to my freinds my lil bro owned me -_- wha wha wha

:sad:

but i showed him who was in charge and i stayed in for 4 months and beat every game at da renting store for ps2 and game cube to show him whos boss he worships me now he wont get off me back -_- he asks "oh my gosh big bro how the hecky did you do dat ill get you some water pleasekey(pleasekey means please he's four lol)"

we'll gtg lol i was about to type in the n word good thing i remembered i am michael jackson(lol hell no im not but it funny lol)

Last edited:
Back