Are you talking to mii?

McLeod13

WiiChat Member
Dec 22, 2007
So ILL
I sure wish I was as creative as some of the ones who can create the awesome miis..

I saw whoopi today and thought I was going to cry laughing so hard.

Miis are hilarious and they're one of my favorite parts about the Wii. I was thinking about making prototypes for my whole family!

i agree the miis is what kindof gets everyone u can make anything look exactly like someone(bby bieng creative) and theres no boredness in that channel do yall guys wanna be my friend my fc is over 2 the left. also tell me here if youre gonna add me. happy gaming folks!

miiwiiwii said:
i agree the miis is what kindof gets everyone u can make anything look exactly like someone(bby bieng creative) and theres no boredness in that channel do yall guys wanna be my friend my fc is over 2 the left. also tell me here if youre gonna add me. happy gaming folks!

I'll add ya.. My FC is in my sig!

Just look for how to guides on websites and in magazines.
Or look at other people's mii's you find interesting and you will find the secret to their success in no time.

Just play around with everything you can and you will make a gem I am sure.

I think the miis that amaze me the most are the ones that feature a picture on the mii's face...for example, I have one that I downloaded that has an old car on his face...just by using carefully placed eyes, eyebrows, noses....etc.

All this makes me realize just how un creative I am.......... I tried to do some special tricks and mine turned out looking like he had been hit by a mack truck!

McLeod13 said:
All this makes me realize just how un creative I am.......... I tried to do some special tricks and mine turned out looking like he had been hit by a mack truck!
Funny. :lol:

Curleedst said:
How do you change the mii's clothing?
You can only change the color of the Mii's shirt. Also, if you want your Mii to have red pants, then set it as a favorite. Besides that, you can't do anything else.

FR. said:
You can only change the color of the Mii's shirt. Also, if you want your Mii to have red pants, then set it as a favorite. Besides that, you can't do anything else.

Yes hopefully the Mii channel gets an update in the future like the Photo Channel did, which would allow users to use different variations of clothes and colours.

That would be too cool! I would love to change the outfit, increase bust size, etc.

CantGetAWii said:
Yes hopefully the Mii channel gets an update in the future like the Photo Channel did, which would allow users to use different variations of clothes and colours.

Curleedst said:
That would be too cool! I would love to change the outfit, increase bust size, etc.

Increase bust size?? I can see it know.. Thousands of teenage boys and some men will have THOUSANDS of Miis running around looking like pamela anderson....

Back